in the distance you hear them
the Whovians have returned
Bahhh, the world is problematic as is. I can’t worry about picking apart every little problematic thing in my favorite shows anymore. I like the thing. The thing is good. I enjoy the thing. The thing reminds me that there’s creativity and hope in this world, and sure, of course I recognize that the thing is problematic, but I like the thing, and so there.
Here’s a collection of The Walking Dead related posts and photos for those who are not in San Diego and/or are too busy to get lost in the magical world of social media and YouTube to see all these things.
First of all, let’s get the important things out of the way. THE TRAILER. The trailer for season 5 was released during the panel and it is mind-blowingly good. Watch it here if you haven’t yet because man.. is it October yet?
Next, onto some instagrams and other fun things:
Like so many others, Norman Reedus was excited to attend:
Breakfast time with the producer:
AboutThis is a general fangirling spot for yours truly. So what we have here is..
- Doctor Who, oh yes
- The Avengers
- The Hobbit
- Tom Hiddleston, Eddie Redmayne, Ryan Gosling, Adrien Brody, Adam Levine and a bunch of other lovely, dapper fuckers.
- Fun stuff that makes me laugh
- Beautiful stuff that makes me weep
And separate blogs for the biggest loves ever:
- Cumberpit - Everything related to Benedict Cumberbatch & Sherlock
- Fanchester - Supernatural and Supernatural only. Sharing this with Dubie.
WE´RE GONNA GET TO SEE HAWKEYE, ACTUAL HAWKEYE NOT BRAINWASHED HAWKEYE, HANGING...
- me:I'm going to bed early tonight.me:me:is that the sun
I think the doctor was compensating for past eyebrows.
also the parallels between vastra/jenny and sherlock/john were endless